Bio Broccoli Tartlets with Cheese
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- ½ onion
- 4 eggs
- 120 gr cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli bunch and chop it in a food processor or chopper.
- In a frying pan at medium heat with a little olive oil, add in the very finely chopped onion until it starts to get soft.
- Add the chopped broccoli and the cayenne pepper, if you want a spicy touch. Season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Beat 4 eggs in a bowl with a dash of milk.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat, remove the cayenne if you used any, and add the vegetables with the egg along with the cheese you’ve chosen. The cheese can be gruyère, mozzarella, Roquefort or whatever cheese you like most. Pro tip! If you can’t decide on a single kind of cheese split the broccoli and egg mixture into several containers and add a different kind of cheese to each one. You can get tartlets with different flavours!
- Let the mixture sit. It’s important to remember that it’s not a Spanish omelet. There has to be a good amount of broccoli in proportion to the egg. So the mixture should be on the thick side.
- Heat the oven to 180º. Grease a Madeleine mould with a drop of oil and divide up the mixture between the different sections.
- Our tartlets will be ready in 15-20 minutes. Be very careful when removing them from the mould. Put them on a plate and you can now enjoy this delicious recipe!