Salmon and organic Spinach burger
- 300 g of organic Actiture spinach
- ½ kg of fresh salmon
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- ½ tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- ¼ tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 beaten egg
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Put the previously washed Actiture organic spinach leaves into a large pot with a lid. Steam by putting 2 tablespoons of water into the pot and sprinkle a few drops of water onto the spinach.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes until bright green and tender. Drain the spinach in a colander and set aside.
- Cut the fresh, boneless salmon fillets into small pieces and put them into a bowl. Add the finely diced onion, spinach, breadcrumbs, dill, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and beaten egg. Add salt and pepper and stir thoroughly until all the ingredients are fully blended.
- Make medium-sized portions into burger shaped patties by hand.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan over medium heat until hot, then put the hamburgers in and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Once done, place them on absorbent paper to remove any excess oil.
- Serve the hamburgers and garnish with guacamole sauce … and voilà! Now comes the moment to relish this original, wholesome, healthy dish.