Organic broccoli risotto and courgette
- 1/2 broccoli bio Actiture
- 1/2 courgette
- 1 leek
- 1 shallot
- Chicken broth
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 2 small cups of risotto rice
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Black pepper powder
- Spinach leaves (optional)
- Chop the bio Actiture broccoli into florets and boil for 3 to 5 minutes in a pot with salted water. Drain and reserve.
- In a casserole fry the leek, the shallot, the courgette and the sliced garlic until it is golden brown. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the rice into the casserole, mix it with the vegetables and let it cook. Meanwhile warm the chicken broth in a saucepan over low heat.
- VOnce the chicken broth is warm enough pour it carefully to the rice until the broth is absorbed. Continue adding broth and stirring continuously until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente.
- Add the broccoli florets and season with black pepper.
- Pour the milk and let it cook until it is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and add butter and grated cheese. Cover the risotto with a cloth for few minutes before serving. Spinach leaves go great to finish this amazing dish.