Organic Spinach ciabatta sandwich
- 1 organic Actiture spinach
- Serrano ham
- Ciabatta bread
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Chop up and wash the organic Actiture spinach and set aside.
- Cut the ciabatta bread into large pieces as if for a sandwich and toast in a toaster or on a grill.
- Wash and dice the mushrooms and put them into a frying pan with olive oil over medium heat. Add salt and pepper and set aside once browned.
- Put slices of Serrano ham into a frying pan with a few drops of oil and top with melting cheese. Cover so the cheese melts, taking care not to burn the ham, and turn off the heat until the cheese fully melts.
- Finally, prepare your ciabatta sandwich by sprinkling a little oil on one of the slices of the toasted bread, top with organic Actiture spinach leaves to your liking, add the mushrooms and top off with the Serrano ham and melted cheese and … voilà! Now comes the time for you to relish this delicious, quickly made recipe.