Organic Spinach, chicken and pomegranate salad
- 1 organic Actiture spinach
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 pomegranates
- ½ spring onion
- ½ small green pepper
- Tangerine zest
- Sherry vinegar
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- To make the dressing, put 1½ pomegranates, finely diced spring onions, green pepper, the zest from a tangerine, salt, olive oil and vinegar into a bowl. Blend with a food blender and set aside.
- Put the previously seasoned breasts into a frying pan with a dash of oil over medium heat to brown. Remove from the heat, put on absorbent paper and chop them up.
- Cut up and wash the organic Actiture spinach and put it into a salad bowl. Top with the chopped breasts, then deseed the previously set aside ½ pomegranate and scatter the seeds on top.
- Before serving, dress the salad with the pomegranate dressing to your liking … and voilà! Now comes the moment to relish this delicious, quickly made salad.