Organic rocket, grape and Beetroot salad
- 1 organic Actiture beetroot
- 1 piece of blue cheese
- 1 handful of grapes
- ½ pomegranate
- 6 walnuts
- Olive oil
- Cut the tops off the Actiture organic beetroot and steam the beetroot until a knife can easily cut through it. After about 20 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Peel the beetroot and cut into thin slices, then cut the slices in half.
- Put the beetroot, handful of grapes, shelled pomegranate and peeled, finely chopped walnuts onto a bed of rocket on a serving platter.
- Crumble the blue cheese over the top with your fingers.
- Finally, season with salt, a touch of ground pepper, vinegar and olive oil to your liking … and voilà! Now comes the moment to really enjoy this delicious, super-healthy salad.