Organic Cauliflower with quinoa and pumpkin
- 1/2 cauliflower bio Actiture
- 150g of quinoa
- 150g of pumpkin
- 1 large garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Pepper powder
- Cook the quinoa following the package´s instructions.
- Chop the bio Actiture cauliflower into florets, cut the pumpkin into cubes and boil them in a hot pot with salted water. At boiling point, lower the heat and leave it for about 8 minutes over medium heat. Drain and reserve.
- Pour olive oil into a pan and add a chopped garlic clove until it browns.
- Add the cauliflower florets, the pumpkin cubes and the quinoa into the pan. Sprinkle a pinch of chopped parsley (fresh if possible).
- Stir carefully to combine the ingredients and flavours on low heat and let it cook to enjoy a tasty dish.