Organic Cauliflower salad with lamb’s lettuce
- 1 organic Actiture cauliflower
- 3 handfuls of lamb’s lettuce
- 2 carrots
- Blue cheese
- Olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Cut the organic Actiture cauliflower into florets and peel and cut the carrots into sticks. Stir up together with the olive oil and add a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 195º. Line a baking tray with baking paper, put the organic cauliflower and carrots on and roast for 35/40 minutes, stirring a couple of times to ensure browning all over. Turn off the oven and put aside.
- Put the lamb’s lettuce, cauliflower au gratin, diced carrot sticks and blue cheese into a salad bowl.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, apple vinegar and salt … and voilà! Now the time has come to really relish this healthy, delicious recipe, the perfect complement to any dish on your table.