Organic Cauliflower salad au gratin
- 1 organic Actiture cauliflower
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 20 g sun-dried tomatoes
- Baby radishes
- Feta cheese
- Bread croutons
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Cut the organic Actiture cauliflower into florets and mix with the olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 195º. Line a baking tray with baking paper, put the organic cauliflower on and roast for 35/40 minutes, stirring a couple of times to ensure browning all over. Turn off the oven and put aside.
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl with hot water to soak; when tender, strain and set aside.
- Put the baby spinach, cauliflower au gratin, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced radishes, diced feta cheese and bread croutons into a salad bowl.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, vinegar and salt…and voilà! The time has now come to enjoy this healthy recipe, the perfect complement to any dish on your table.