Organic cauliflower au gratin with carrots
- 1 organic Actiture cauliflower
- 2 baby Actiture carrots
- 200 g chestnuts
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Cut the organic Actiture cauliflower into florets and wash the baby carrots thoroughly.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan, put in the carrots and boil for 5 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and the cauliflower florets. Simmer for a further 3 minutes, drain well and set aside.
- Make a cross-shaped cut in each chestnut, cover them with cold water in a saucepan, cook for 5 minutes over high heat and then put them into a bowl of cold water and peel.
- Put a good dash of oil, the curry, garlic powder, paprika, a pinch of salt into a bowl and stir thoroughly. Add the organic cauliflower and previously put aside carrots and stir thoroughly to mix them together.
- Preheat the oven to 200º. Line a baking tray with baking paper and put on the organic cauliflower and carrots together with the mixed spices. Scatter the peeled chestnuts onto the tray too and leave to bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cauliflower inside for 10 more minutes to soak up the residual heat… and voila! Now comes the moment to enjoy this original, healthy recipe that will thrill your taste buds!