Organic Cabbage salad with chickpeas
- 1 organic Actiture cabbage
- 1 jar of chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- Lemon juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Cut up the organic Actiture cabbage and put into a salad bowl.
- Drain the chickpeas and peel and dice the avocado. Add both ingredients to the cabbage base.
- For the dressing, put the mustard, finely diced garlic clove, lemon juice and salt and pepper into a bowl. Stir with a fork to thoroughly blend the ingredients. Continue adding the olive oil little by little while stirring with a whisk to emulsify the sauce. Finally, add a small dash of vinegar, just to enhance the flavour.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of dressing to the salad, stir and now comes the moment to relish this wholesome salad recipe, teaming with health benefits for your body!
Tip! Alternatively, you can boil the cabbage for 1-2 minutes in hot water and strain instead of using it raw to make the salad.