Organic Broccoli with prawns and carrots
- 1 organic Actiture broccoli
- 10 prawns
- 2 carrots
- ½ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of cornflower
- Ginger powder
- Sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- Cut the organic Actiture broccoli into florets, dice the garlic and peel and chop up the onion and carrots.
- Clean the prawns and remove their shells and intestines. Rinse them under water to remove any remaining dirt and set aside in a bowl.
- Mix up the soy sauce and cornflour, add to the prawns and stir. The liquid must completely cover the shellfish, so add a little more soy sauce if necessary. Leave the bowl in the fridge for half an hour to allow the prawns to macerate and absorb the flavour.
- Heat up a frying pan with a dash of olive oil, add the onions, carrots and broccoli and cook for 7 minutes. Put in the marinated prawns, including the liquid in the bowl, and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the diced garlic, oyster sauce and ginger powder. Stir, cover the frying pan and allow the broccoli and prawns to cook with the ensuing steam for 15-20 minutes.
- When the broccoli is ready, turn off the heat, sprinkle some sesame seeds on top, serve hot … and bon appétit!