Organic Broccoli, Spinach and salmon salad
- 1 organic Actiture broccoli
- 1 organic Actiture spinach
- 200 g fresh salmon
- 1 avocado
- Black olives
- Fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons of light yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley and chives
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Cut the organic Actiture broccoli into florets and boil in a pot with water and salt from 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Put the fresh salmon into a frying pan with a little oil, add a pinch of salt and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Add the orange juice and herbs, allow to cook for another minute and set aside.
- For the sauce, add the yoghurt, diced onion, parsley, chives and mustard to a bowl and stir thoroughly to blend all the ingredients.
- Cut and wash the organic Actiture spinach and put it into a salad bowl together with the broccoli, sliced salmon, the diced avocado and black olives.
- Top with sesame seeds and dress the salad with a couple of spoonfuls of the sauce … and voilá! Now is the moment to enjoy this wholesome, healthy recipe.