Organic Broccoli paninis
- 1 organic Actiture broccoli
- 1 baguette
- Ricotta cheese
- 100 g roasted pistachios
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 100 g of fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of basil
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut the organic Actiture broccoli into florets and boil in a pot with water and salt from 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To make the pesto, toast the pistachios for 7 minutes over medium heat in a frying pan without oil until golden brown.
- Put the pistachios into a blender, add the spinach, basil, sea salt and lemon and blend until all the ingredients are fully mixed and the mixture looks like a paste.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, add the olive oil and stir thoroughly.
- Cut the baguette into large pieces and open them up as if they were sandwiches.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the pistachio pesto on each piece of bread and top with broccoli florets to your liking and add a few pieces of Ricotta cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180º. Line a baking tray with baking paper, put the paninis on and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Two minutes before they are ready, take out, top with a little liquid honey, put back in the oven … and voilà! Now comes the time to relish these delicious, healthy paninis.