Organic Broccoli and cheese omelette
- 1 organic Actiture broccoli
- 5 eggs
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Cut the organic Actiture broccoli into medium-sized florets and boil in a pot with water and salt for 3 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli thoroughly after running it under cold water to stop it from cooking and set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add a splash of milk, salt, ground pepper and Parmesan cheese in flakes or grated to your liking.
- Sauté the broccoli florets in a frying pan over medium heat with a dash of oil for one minute.
- Top with the beaten egg and allow the omelette to set, turning it over with the help of a dish … and voilà! Serve immediately and now is the moment to relish this healthy omelette dish.