Bio Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 300 g blue cheese
- 1 litre vegetable broth
- 1 small tablespoon thyme
- Olive oil
- Put a dash of olive oil in a large pot and lightly fry the chopped onion for a few minutes until it’s transparent.
- Add an Actiture bio broccoli cut up into pieces and a teaspoon of thyme and stir well.
- Add a litre of vegetable broth and let cook for 3 – 4 minutes with the pot covered.
- Crumble 300 g of blue cheese, put in half over the soup and stir well for a couple more minutes. Set the rest of the blue cheese aside.
- Mince it with a blender and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve while still nice and hot and put some of the rest of the blue cheese you set aside earlier on every plate… And it’s ready!