Bio cauliflower with turmeric
- 1 cauliflower bio Actiture
- 4 tbsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of rosemary
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pepper powder
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Parsley or fennel (optional)
- Chop the bio Actiture cauliflower into florets and boil for 3 minutes in a pot with salted water. Drain and reserve.
- In a large bowl mix the olive oil, the chopped garlic cloves, the rosemary and the turmeric.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into a baking pan or casserole and add the cauliflower florets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir
- Preheat the oven to 180º and bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Gratin it until the top gets golden brown for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Serve with a pinch of parsley or fennel to decorate and create a delicious and healthy dish that everyone will enjoy