Bio cauliflower and Welsh Onion Spanish Omelette
- 300 g Actiture bio cauliflower
- 8 eggs
- Chopped Welsh onion
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Cut the Actiture bio cauliflower into florets that aren’t too big and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Strain the cauliflower thoroughly after rinsing it with cold water to stop the cooking and set it aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add a dash of milk, salt and ground pepper.
- Sauté the chopped Welsh onion for a couple minutes in a frying pan with a dash of oil. Strain the Welsh onion and add half the beaten egg and set the rest aside.
- Put the Welsh onion and egg mixture in the same frying pan with a little oil at medium heat, spread the cauliflower florets out on top and let the Spanish omelette set for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the Spanish omelette is done, decorate it with the rest of the Welsh onion that you set aside and serve.