Bio Broccoli with Chickpeas
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 1 jar chickpeas
- ½ onion
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Olive oil
- Lightly fry half a chopped onion in a sauce pan at medium heat with a little oil and add some salt.
- When the onion starts to turn golden, add a tablespoon of flour, toast a little and add a jar of chickpeas with the preserves without straining.
- Put a couple fingers of water in the same jar of preserves, add it to the sauce pan and add in some salt. You will have to leave the chickpeas on the heat for around 15 minutes.
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli in florets and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the broccoli thoroughly with cold water to stop the cooking and add the chickpeas when they’re perfectly cooked.
- Mix carefully so the ingredients get thoroughly distributed. Add some salt if you think it’s necessary and serve.