Bio Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 130 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Sweet paprika
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon Philadelphia cream cheese
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan at low heat.
- Mix 130 ml of milk and 1 heaping tablespoon of cornflour in a glass and stir well.
- When the butter is almost melted, add the milk and cornflour mixture with stopping stirring with a whisk and add a pinch of salt.
- After a couple minutes, add 2 tablespoons of Philadelphia style cream cheese and keep stirring.
- When it starts to thicken, cut up 8 slices of Cheddar cheese and add them to the mixture little by little. It’s important to not add all the cheese at once, rather add it little by little and let it melt without stopping mixing. Keep adding Cheddar until you’ve used up all the cheese you’ve cut and melt it completely.
- Add a pinch of sweet paprika and mix well so it gets thoroughly mixed into the cheese sauce.
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli in florets and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the broccoli well and put each floret on a long toothpick or brochette so they can be coated more easily.
- Serve the cheese sauce in a sauce dish and… It’s ready! You can now dip the Actiture bio broccoli in a delicious cheese sauce.