Bio Broccoli Tapa with Mussels
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 1 kg mussels
- 1 cayenne guindilla pepper
- 1 lemon
- Garlic cloves
- Clean the 1 kg of mussels, removing the hairs from the shells and put them in a pot with the cayenne guindilla pepper and a lemon cut in half.
- Start the cooker. After 10 minutes on the heat the mussels will have opened, then take them out, because we want them to be juicy.
- Throw away the mussel shells and keep the broth they produced.
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli in florets and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Peel and chop some garlic and brown it in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Strain the broccoli thoroughly and put it in the frying pan where you’ll sauté it for a few minutes.
- Add the de-shelled mussels, season to taste and add a dash of vinegar and a little broth from the mussels that you set aside to give them a spicy touch.
- Stir carefully and let it reduce so it’s not too brothy.
- Serve in small clay casserole pots and… They’re ready to take to the table!