Bio Broccoli Summertime Salad
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- Lettuce mix
- Grated carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- Small radishes
- Black olives
- Ground walnuts
- Goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- In a serving dish, prepare a base with the mixed lettuce you like most: lettuce, curly endive, lamb’s lettuce, rocket…
- Cut the Actiture bio broccoli into florets.
- Put a pot to boil with water and salt. Add the broccoli florets and leave them for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the broccoli and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking. Let it cool down before adding it to the salad.
- After the broccoli has cooled down, add it to the salad with the rest of the ingredients: grated carrots, cherries, small radishes, onion, black olives, crushed walnuts and goat cheese.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper, olive oil and apple vinegar… And you’re salad is ready to serve!