Bio Broccoli Sauté
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Sweet corn
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli in florets. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Chop up the garlic, julienne the onion and cut the red and yellow peppers into strips.
- In a frying pan or wok with a dash of oil, add the garlic and onion with a little salt, so it cooks more quickly.
- When they start to be tender, add the peppers and cook them for a few minutes.
- Then add the Actiture broccoli florets and sliced mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lower the heat a little and cover the frying pan.
- Let cook at medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, with just the juices that are released and the steam that condenses on the lid.
- When there’s not much time left until it’s done, add sweet corn so it heats up and incorporates with the other ingredients and serve immediately.