Bio Broccoli Hummus
- 200 g chick peas in jar
- 400 g Actiture bio broccoli
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- Lemon juice
- 1 small tablespoon salt
- A little ground pepper
- 1 small tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Cut the Actiture bio broccoli into florets.
- Put a pot to boil with water and salt. Add the broccoli florets and leave them for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the broccoli and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Now, you just need to put all the ingredients in a tall container and grind them up in a blender until you get the proper hummus texture, which is neither too solid or too liquid.
Pro-tip! If you see that it’s too thick you can add more oil.
- To serve, put it in a bowl and decorate it with some seed crackers, sunflower seeds or grains. The rest of the hummus can be kept in the refrigerator so you can eat it over the next few days.