Bio Broccoli and Spinach Cream
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 150 g spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- Olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Cut the Actiture bio broccoli in florets and cut the spinach and onion in strips.
- Add a dash of olive oil to a pot and, when it’s hot, add the vegetables and fry lightly.
- After a few minutes, put in the cubed potato and add water until the vegetables are covered. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pot and let cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stick the vegetables with a fork to check if they’re tender and remove them.
- Put them in a blender container, chop well and… And you’re done! They can be served while still hot and you can enjoy this healthy and delicious cream.