Bio Broccoli and Roquefort Croquettes
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 600 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Roquefort cheese
- Grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ onion
- Bread crumbs
- 1 onion
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Olive oil
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli in florets and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 5 minutes. Strain thoroughly and crush with a fork.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the finely chopped onion and stir.
- When the onion is tender, add the flour and toast for a few minutes.
- Add the milk at room temperature little by little without stopping stirring to keep lumps from forming until it thickens.
- Put in some salt, ground pepper, garlic powder (optional), a handful of grated cheese and the broccoli and mix together thoroughly.
- Pour the bechamel on a tray, cover it with film and set it aside until it cools. It’s best to make it the day before.
- To make the croquettes, take a little dough and shape it into a ball. Stick your finger in the centre and put in a little Roquefort cheese and make it into a ball again and close the hole.
- Pass the croquettes in the breadcrumbs, beaten egg and again in the breadcrumbs and put them in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Fry the croquettes with plenty of oil until they’re golden brown and strain them with kitchen towels to get rid of the excess oil.