Bio Broccoli and Cauliflower Quiche
- 1 shortcrust dough
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- 1 Actiture bio cauliflower
- 1 yellow pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli and cauliflower in florets and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 3 to 5 minutes.
- With a tablespoon of olive oil lightly fry the chopped onion in a frying pan. Mix together the cauliflower and broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of water and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil a cup of milk and mix in the cornflour that has been dissolved in a small glass of cold water then mix, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook until you get a white sauce. Remove from the heat and set it aside so it can cool down.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix them with the white sauce and the onion. You should have already removed the bio broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- Brush an oven safe mould with oil and line it with the shortcrust dough.
- Pour the mixture in. Put in the bio cauliflower florets and put the broccoli florets in the centre in a Christmas tree shape. Decorate the tree with strips of yellow peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a little grated parmesan cheese on top and put it in the oven at 180º for around 30 minutes. Your bio broccoli and cauliflower quiche is now ready!