Bio Broccoli and Baby Spinach Salad
- 1 Actiture bio broccoli
- Baby spinach
- 1 beetroot
- Butternut squash seeds
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut up the Actiture bio broccoli in florets and put them in a pot to boil with water and salt for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut off the tips of the beetroot and cook with steam until you can easily pass a knife through it. After around 20 minutes, put them aside to cool.
- Peel the beetroot and cut it up into cubes.
- In a serving dish, add a base of baby spinach, the Actiture bio broccoli, the beetroot cubes and the butternut squash seeds.
- To make the dressing, put the Balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and salt to taste in a bowl and mix with a whisk so it gets incorporated.
- Add a couple tablespoons of dressing to the salad and now you can enjoy this really healthy and delicious dish!